Detcro, LLC is a US-based research and advisory company with international expertise. Our team has more than 50 years of combined experience serving as intermediaries between communities and international development partners such as the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), United Nations agencies, and other donor governments.
Since its founding in 2016, Detcro has carried out strategic planning, evaluations, community engagements, special studies, and various consultations for our clients, which include:
- United States Institute of Peace (USIP)
- United Nations Development Program (UNDP)
- University of Alberta, Canada, Innovation Lab
- United States Holocaust Memorial and Museum
- Mott MacDonald, Civil Society Facility (CSF)
- Deutshe Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusemmernarbit (GIZ)
To co-create systems that are economically viable, socially responsible, and ecologically rooted.
To provide a vehicle for international participation and partnership in support of communities who are transforming their natural and human diversities into a source of enrichment and strength
1629 K Street NW, Suite 300
Washington, DC 20006 United States